Aawishkar is an organization founded in 2001, by a group of NCC cadets passionate about Aero Modelling and Ship Modelling. We are committed to make the students enjoy the fun and excitement of model building. We strongly believe that students will appreciate the value creation when they can build the real life things by themselves. We pioneer in the field of Aero& Ship modelling Education in Schools and Colleges as part of CBSE prescribed co-curricular activity in India. We are a registered organization based out of Bangalore.
Services – Ship Modelling
What we offer?
We offer co-curricular Activity programs (hobby clubs) in Aero-Modeling (Basic and Advanced), Ship modelling &Robotics for students of Std. 5rd – 10th and Radio Controlled Aeromodelling Workshops for College Students.
Why Ship Modeling?
- It improves the Skills and crafts of Children and teaches them that Patience always pays
- Greatly increases their imaginative power
- It is a great form of Team building exercise
- Inculcates Competitive spirit
- Synchronization of Mind and hand
- Increases power to innovate
- Overall Personality Development
- Program will be spread over20-25 activity classes, 1 Hour/week throughout the academic year.
- Each child willBuild and take home one Boat-Model
- Entire program will be Audio-Visual with more than 85% stress on practical hands-on sessions.
- Demo of RC boats/ Sailing Models/ Hovercrafts etc.,
- Course Fee will be inclusive of imported Balsa Wood kit / Foam kit, propellers, tools and all other accessories required for building the boat.
Benefits to Students:
- Learn Basics of Archimedes’ principle, concept of Buoyancy & Introduction to Ship modeling
- Hands on exposure in designing/ buildingship-models.
- Overview on careers related to navy.
- Learn to work as a Team.
- Time management.
- Information accessing
- Design and engineering
- Improve Hand and Eye-coordination.
- Learn to work with tools, materials and accessories.
Through Ship-modelling School Programs, we offer students an opportunity to understand the basics of ship building and dynamics of ship and basic navigation skills which a child can pursue in his school hours. These are designed specifically for students of grade 5th-10th.
Note: We also provide all material required to build an Ship-Model like imported Balsa wood, propeller, tools and other accessories.